Friday 8 August 2014

Third Day Moring Wake Up

Just woke up and ready to go. Got my bike with me which broke last night. The gears turn but the wheel doesn't turn with it and the steering handles lose and falling. So right now I'm going to focus on getting that fixed, and getting to a food pantry to attain food.

I wrote down the directions on a piece of paper to make sure I don't pass it, because I'm flying with this bike. Once I get it repaired it's going to ride me the way. 

I'm having a great time and getting used to sleeping outside. I'm doing good so far and excited to continue on this journey and experience amazing things.

I got my will tested last night a bit after my bike braking. It opened my eyes a little bit clearer. It mae me appreciate the little things even more.

Sometimes you just can't have everything under your control and I learned that. I had to accept the things as they were and move on. I changed my perception about things and got to a bench and had a sleep.

I'm going to learn great things about myself on this trip as I continue. People around here, people around the homeless, believe in god a lot. Someone said to me yesterday, god bless you, and I said god bless you too.

To me I find it's a higher power, but I think it's starting to rub off on me. I also had a blister under my foot last night pop open because I started walking again, lots of juice came out. Anyways lets do this.

I'm going to wrap this up and start to pick up my things and begin my journey again towards California.

Have a great day,
A girl just gave me $10 and I got to share a laugh as I saw here and another homeless man joke around as they called eachother names as the homeless man was riding his bike. I'll see if I can ask him about a food pantry.
See ya,
Jonathan Bejba


No comments:

Post a Comment