Sunday 3 August 2014

My Dreams

My Dreams


Having a clear focus on life will get you towards your success. Knowing that you create your reality is the most important thing you can know on this earth.

Knowing that you have the power to bring in the reality whihc you form in your own mind. If you can perceive it to be, it will form into your reality. You must know that it is possible and have a consant reminder of looking at it and making it clearer and better. ( My Dreams )

This is essential because once you have this understanding of your goal. You'll be able to create things on demand.

My Dreams


My Dreams


You know how you pick up a cup of coffee without thinking about it. You jusyt know you can pick it up. imagine having that power to create your life by design. this is cool stuff because this actually works.

By you knowing not believing, believing is weak. It means you have doubt it can happen. you have to change from a state to where you know you'll achiev it. You already feel how it feels to achiev your goal. ( My Dreams )

Look inside your thoughts and see that they are helping you get towards your goal. Make sure you look at your thoughts because your dominate thoughts will manifest into your reality. If it doesn't help you get towards your desire don't let it in. Simply think better thoughts.

My Dreams


once you start to look at your thoughts and observe them, and just start thinking positive, you'll just get better at this. It's like forming a muscle at the gym. Your training your brain.

Your getting familiar with knowing you'll achieve success and start thinking better thoughts.

Go look at your beliefs and see if they're helping you get towards your goal. We have amazing minds and amazing capabilities and we were taught from a very young age to listen to doctors, scientist, religion, are parents. It's time to question your beliefs just like when you were a child, and asked, ( why?( My Dreams )

If it's not helping you get towards your goal then simply don't allow it in. Make yourself feel good, and bring in the sense of knowing you'll attain your goal. This is training. Write your goal down on a piece of paper.

My Dreams

My Dreams


Did you know that only 3% of people write done goals. That means 97% don't know what they want to do with their lives and live blindly. Don't be one of those people.

Are minds are amazing tools that we still don't fully understand. It's time you start using yours. If someone else can achieve great success, this should inspire you. You are an amazing human being. ( My Dreams )

Fill free to click here... Write your email, click submit. Watch the video, and pay only 25$ to get started. Surround yourself with the right people. People who think outside the box of normal thinking. To unleash amazing things and experience their life of their dreams.

I'll see you on the other side,

Jonathan Bejba

My Dreams

 










( My Dreams )
"( My Dreams )"

No comments:

Post a Comment